7.01.2009

indiana beach




Today my mother and I took my two kids and Christian's two kids to Indiana Beach. It was very chilly for the first of July. Felt more like an autumn day. It was our second trip there this year. Our first trip consisted of kitty land, since it was only myself, Abbie, and Aidan. But now that Abbie is 5 1/2, she would rather go on big rides. But she is only 47 1/2 inches tall. So that lacking of 1/2 inch, means mommy must ride with her. And of course, I am not going to leave Aidan waiting on the side lines. So today she was able to go on the big rides with Kaylah and Jordan. She amazed me. She loved all of the rides, except the Hoosier Hurrican. Yes, I should have left her with grandma, but she wanted to go on it. I thought she was going to get sick, and I have never seen her eyes get so big. She said that there was no way that she would ride it again. But she loved the swings, tilt a world, music express, and all of the other big rides. It seems like yesterday that I was hoping that she would like the boats and the cars. It is amazing how time flies by. I wish it would slow down a little. She is growing up way too fast.

No comments: